IN TASTE/TEXTURE: THIS ITEM IS SOFT AND CHEWY WITH A GREAT FILLING OF ALMONDS FROM THE SPANISH REGION
Soft Turron Turron de Jijona, or soft Turron, is made from finely ground almonds combined with honey and sugar. The result is a firm but slightly crumbly paste-like texture that is bit less demanding on the teeth than the traditional hard Turron. As well as the smooth texture, this product benefits from a superb taste resulting from a selection of fine, natural Spanish ingredients. Turron is a traditional Spanish Christmas sweet and often not produced during the rest of the year. Luckily we have secured a year-round supply of this fantastic product so you can go on enjoying it until next Christmas!
This is a 'supreme' quality turron, which means it contains a minimum of 64% almond and is certified and stamped by the 'Consejo Regulador de Jijona' (the body that regulates production of turron, requiring minimum standards for certification). Each unit is given a unique serial number, guaranteeing its authenticity and origin.
Ingredients: Toasted almonds (64%), MALTITOL, SORBITOL, ACESULFAME K & Egg White. Allergy Warnings: Contains Nuts, Eggs. May contain Wheat. Energy (kCal/100g): 520 Carbohydrates (g/100g): 37 Total Fat (g/100g): 37 Protein (g/100g): 17 Salt (g/100g): 0.08
El Artesano Turron de Jijona (Soft) 200G Nougat almonds SUGAR FREE GLUTEN FREE
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 14 days of receiving the item
- Most things we sell are covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0121 333 7000 or simply follow the returns slip enclosed with your item
- We're sorry but some items like lingerie products can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.