We use wildflower nectar for our medium strength honey. It's raw, cold extracted and cold filtered, resulting in a more naturally sweet taste. Great to cook with, spreading on toast is also a must.
It's not heat treated or blended so you might see some granulation if it gets chilly. Slowly warm the jar back up (in a pan of water on the hob is a good option) to make bring it back to it's runny self again)
100% Raw 100% Organic, in this hand made Honey Jar
Organic Raw Honey Wild Flower in Artisan Jar - 250 grams
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 14 days of receiving the item
- Most things we sell are covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0121 333 7000 or simply follow the returns slip enclosed with your item
- We're sorry but some items like lingerie products can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.